Saturday, January 4, 2014

Sexually Free - Adult Content

I AM SEXUALLY FREE!! I have never been shy about talking about sex, in fact, I love talking about it.  I really don't know anyone personally who is as open with their sexuality as me.  I am a relationship woman so my sexual experiences are limited to my sexual partner; however, I will try anything except sharing my man with another person. 
 
Lately I have been listening to Beyoncé's new album and I am not surprised by the sensuality and sexuality of the music because I became more sexual after my first child.  She sings about being an all encompassing woman.  She makes it clear that she is a woman who loves her husband and enjoys their sexual experiences together.  She sings about performing sexual acts with her man in the backseat of the car in her song "Partition".  She reveals the way she feels when she reaches her climatic peak in her song "Rocket".  She mentions being "Drunk in Love" and wondering how the hell did they start their sex session in the bedroom and somehow ended it in the kitchen. 
 
I'm sexually free and if given the opportunity, I would definitely experiment in "Fifty Shades of Grey" type loving.  I want to be submissive but I have this need to be the dominate party of the relationship at least once a month (HAHAHA)!!  I want to put the kids to bed and role play with my man.  I want to entertain my man and get him completely ready for our session.  I want to be fulfilled sexually as many times a day I can fit in.  Being sexually free is necessary for me.  I want to tell my man to "punish me please".  Being sexually free means having a positive outlook on your own sexual experiences.  Talking about sex does not make you a deviant, a whore or a slut.  As a responsible adult, I encourage other adults to have positive sexual experiences and not be afraid or ashamed to have open conversations.    
 
BE SEXUALLY FREE

2 comments:

  1. pretty damn awesome. we need more women like you running around, lol
    I once met a lady that wanted me to slap her with "Willie Jr" repeatedly. blew my effing mind, lol

    since then I slap the sh*t out of every woman i can, lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Erica. Of course I already know that about you but you are right nothing is wrong with being sexually free. Many people think of sex as something that can't be talked about openly but perhaps if it was talked about more openly people would have more insight into what they liked & disliked sexually which would save their partner alot of trial & error lol. I'm not sexually anything right now by choice but I don't think it's a crime to be sexually free.

    ReplyDelete